I give my clients these tips every time they are preparing for a paramed exam
- Take your medical exam early in the morning before breakfast
- Do not drink caffeine or workout before your exam
- Do not drink alcohol the day of or the day before
- Stop taking any kind of workout supplement at least five days before your medical exam including protein powder (unless your physician has you on a regiment)
- Try to keep your carb intake low for a few days before your exam
- Stay away from trans fat and anything that is high in bad cholesterol
I hope this helps you or your client get the best insurance rating possible.